Sunday, August 9, 2015

Himavad Gopala Swamy Hill - Gundlupet, Chamarajanagar District bordering Kerala State

My cousin brother Narasimha had planned a family outing to Himavad Gopalaswamy Hill this Sunday (August 9, 2015).

We left in a tempo traveler - 16 seater from Bangalore around 7-30 am and returned at around 11 pm.

Himavad Gopalaswamy Hill is under the forest cover area bordering Kerala (I got an SMS from Airtel welcoming me to Kerala, while we never left Karnataka).
We reached the temple around 2-30 pm and had food inside the temple.  When we came out of the temple at 3-30 pm,  it was covered in mist due to heavy cloud movement.
 The trip was also managed by my sister Pankajamani, an advocate at Bangalore.
 Narasimha, my cousin brother si standing with his father/my uncle (my father's younger brother)
My uncles's two daughters with their husbands along with my uncle's four grand children took the strength of relatives to 10 members.

































No comments:

Post a Comment